Dynamo Technologies - Project Manager
When you join Dynamo, you don’t just become another number, you become part of a family. A family who thrives to keep morale high and opportunities endless. We believe in hiring strong team players who are passionate and driven to succeed. Our mission is your professional development.
Provide PMO support for the NCUA Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). Work with NCUA Project Managers and stakeholders to implement project management methodologies, standards, and tools to support the delivery of OCIO’s acquisition and implementation of modernized IT systems. Help to define governance and processes for the PMO to establish consistent reporting and communication for the delivery of these new IT produces and services.
- B.S. or B.A. in an IT, business-related field
- PMP certification preferred
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience managing the full-life-cycle of various IT projects—from project initiation to project close-out.
- Must possess the ability to create the full range of industry-standard project documentation, both independently and collaboratively.
- Possess a firm understanding in the areas of federal acquisition process from proposal release, award, and implementation
- Experience managing the development of acquisition related documentation for commercially available products and supporting services.
- Can effectively communicate relevant project information to client management
- Ability to identify client needs and evaluate alternate business solutions
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Project, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess knowledge of Agile and waterfall methodologies for project implementations
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Clearance: Public Trust
Primary Location: Alexandria, VA
What We Offer You:
- An engaging, familial culture centered around personal and team development
- 100% paid medical benefits
- 401K with company match
- Tuition reimbursements
- Monthly commuting stipends
Dynamo Technologies is an SBA 8(a), Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that specializes in technology and management consulting, providing full project life-cycle solutions to the Federal government. Dynamo has extensive experience successfully servicing numerous US federal agencies and commercial customers. Our experienced leadership team combined with the quality and caliber of our data scientists, software engineers, technologists and program management professionals sets us apart from the competition.