Dynamo - ServiceNow Developer
Supports platform configuration and software development technical activities including; software architecture, technical design, design reviews, prototype development and demonstration, programming, unit testing and system testing for all software development initiatives and production support requirements. Assists with design sessions, prototypes, and demonstrations with the technical team and client community to establish requirements and technical design. Supports functional personnel in the requirements analysis process, including translation of functional requirements and design to technical requirements and design. Assists in validating technical capabilities and requirements prior to final release phase.
- Experience with MySQL and SQL Server
- Demonstrated development experience with ServiceNow platform (at least 3+ years)
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- Experience leading upgrade and implementation efforts across various ServiceNow versions
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems
- Familiarity with User Interface design and User Experience concepts
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects as well as work effectively in a diverse technical team with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in an integrated team environment, consisting of government and contractor personnel, project managers, developers, and business analysts.
Primary Location: Washington, DC (Government client site, located in Foggy Bottom)
Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time (DC metro area)