Ad Hoc Labs (Burner) - Office Admin & Operations Assistant
Burner is empowering people to take control over their primary channel of communication – the phone number. We are looking for an exceptional individual to take ownership of office management, administrative support, and light operations functions for our growing startup. The role will be an important influence on the culture of our company and requires a high-EQ and digital-savvy candidate.
- office management -- making sure our office is organized, well stocked with supplies, food, and sundries, and functions smoothly day-to-day; coordinating lunch orders and on-site meetings
- “digital” office management -- managing office calendar, slack channels, and other shared tools like G Suite
- administrative support -- scheduling and logistical support for leadership team and general administrative support to on-site and remote employees
- Operations -- light operations including supporting recruiting efforts, hr, and legal, with room for growth here
- Culture -- organizing office activities and events (e.g. hack days, team outings, offsites, public events), as well as creating other touchpoints that create the right energy for our team; creatively helping develop the team culture
The Office Admin & Operations Assistant will report directly to the founders and should be able to keep our office operating at a high level of happiness and productivity!
- Previous experience as a front office manager or office administrator would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills and ability to problem-solve are a must
- Desire and sensibility to help drive the culture in a fast-paced startup environment; enthusiasm for the software and privacy problems we work on
- A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office and team software such as Google Docs, Slack, etc.
Ad Hoc Labs is committed to building a diverse, inclusive company and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds. We provide excellent medical and other benefits, and will consider full-time, part-time, partial remote, or other flexible arrangements for the right candidate.
Please include cover letter with application.