Dynamo Technologies- Microstrategy Developer
In this role you will analyze data and identify opportunities to improve products as well as to evaluate the success of initiatives intended to grow the product lines and reduce operational costs. He/ She is responsible for enhancing and supporting reports and report objects. This may include analysis of requirements, design, implementation, testing, and support as necessary. The consultant shall develop requirements for various initiatives, manage the technical aspects of these efforts, and integrate these new tools and measurement frameworks into the existing Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)/MicroStrategy environment. These resources must be personable and have experience interacting with senior management.
- Familiar with working with multiple data sets to codify enterprise metrics and reporting using SAS and MicroStrategy.
- Familiar with terms like structured and unstructured data, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Big Data, data visualization. Using MicroStrategy
- Must be personable and have experience interacting with senior management.
- Work with enterprise wide business and department management to understand and prioritize data and information requirements.
- Ability to work on the full project life cycle from requirement documentation to successful implementation and support.
- Demonstrated ability to understand data models for OLTP or OLAP schema. Strong understanding of relational data structures and BI concepts.
- Hands on design, development and support for all components of the MicroStrategy product suite, including Intelligence Server, Developer, Web, Visual Insight, and OLAP Services.
- Experience in design and development of enterprise level reporting solutions including reports, dashboards, and visual insight is a must.
- Must have good customer service and communication skills.
- Manage the migration of various BI objects from development to production.
- Serve as an Architect building schema objects on a variety of MicroStrategy projects.
- Hands on design, development and support for all components of the MicroStrategy product suite, including Developer, Architect, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager, Mobile, Transaction Services, Visual Insights, Desktop and MicroStrategy Office .