Dynamo Technologies - Acquisition Analyst
When you join Dynamo, you don’t just become another number, you become part of a family. A family who thrives to keep morale high and opportunities endless. We believe in hiring strong team players who are passionate and driven to succeed. Our mission is your professional development.
We are looking for an individual to conducts organized analytical assessments and evaluations to understand and/or evaluate issues to inform information technology (IT) acquisition decision making, management, or administration. Leadsacquisition documentation development and coordination. Works with Government leads and team members to develop documentation and adjudicate stakeholder comments. Conducts facilitation sessions with government staff to collect input and drive consensus on acquisition documentation content.
- Evaluate different approaches and sources for acquisition support, and research existing Government-wide contracts for available products and services.
- Strong understanding of acquisition life-cycles
- Experience supporting technology acquisitions for both IT products and services
- Assist in the development and preparation of pre-award Statements of Work (SOW), Statements of Objectives (SOO), Performance Work Statements (PWS), and Independent Government Estimates (IGCE)
- Assist in the development of other applicable requirements and contract/RFP documents as needed (evaluation criteria, selection methodology, instructions, etc.).
- Provide assistance to OCIO in preparing cost estimates. Such assistance may include, but is not limited to: research and analysis of past purchases of similar products and services, current market value of the products and services, and other agencies’ purchases of similar products and services. Products and services include: identification of applicable labor categories, estimation of required enterprise software licenses (server and user), operations and maintenance costs, and required user training costs.
- Supporting interdisciplinary functional acquisition teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly supporting the acquisition of IT goods and services in the federal sector.
- Ability to support, perform and capture market research activities.
- Direct experience supporting the creation of the full-range of pre-award documents required for federal IT acquisitions.
- Strong ability to work with interdisciplinary functional acquisition teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability working successfully in a collaborative and diverse environment
- Proven ability to facilitate and drive consensus with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly documentation concerns
- Excellent task management skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- 8+ years of experience with acquisition management
- Experience supporting end-to-end acquisition lifecycles, to include the development of Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), and Performance Work Statements (PWSs)
- Experience supporting $10+ million, multi-year procurements
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Clearance: Public Trust
Primary Location: Tysons, VA with remote availability
Travel: 40% travel to Alexandria, VA for onsite meetings
What We Offer You:
- An engaging, familial culture centered around personal and team development
- 100% paid medical benefits
- 401K with company match
- Tuition reimbursements
- Monthly commuting stipends
Dynamo Technologies is an SBA 8(a), Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that specializes in technology and management consulting, providing full project life-cycle solutions to the Federal government. Dynamo has extensive experience successfully servicing numerous US federal agencies and commercial customers. Our experienced leadership team combined with the quality and caliber of our data scientists, software engineers, technologists and program management professionals sets us apart from the competition.