VAT IT Client Service Executive
At VAT IT, we offer you the opportunity to be innovative, challenged and rewarded in your career. We are always looking for dynamic, energetic and self-motivated individuals.
VAT IT is a result-driven meritocracy. If you believe the combination of innovative thinking, teamwork and a sense of urgency creates the right environment to deliver the best possible results for the client, then VAT IT is the right working environment for you. We prioritise a “let’s do it” attitude, passion and communication skills over specific qualifications. Whether you’re in commerce or humanities, a recent graduate or have been working in IT for a few years, if you’re excited about the potential of working at VAT IT, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Do you enjoy building and nurturing relationships, like administration and have a natural flair for communication? Are you looking for a rewarding, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced work environment in Fin-Tech?
If you answered yes, read on!
VAT IT Chicago is looking for a motivated, energetic and organized Client Service Executive(CSE). This is a a fast paced role in an exciting environment of FinTech.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with new and existing clients.
- Service allocated existing customers on a regular basis by upfront planning and detailed organizing of daily work schedules in order to set up retrievals well in advance, ensuring that no values and/or clients are overlooked or deadlines missed.
- Identify decision makers and additional contacts in order to apply additional products and increase the customers Submissions.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Obtain all documentation required from clients timely to avoid rejections/resubmission of claims.
- Research existing customers, gaining a clear understanding of the customers’ business and requirements in order to identify further VAT needs. Record all information on a regular basis on the relevant in house Customer Service System (Sales force)
- Keep abreast of new products and legislation changes to optimize client submissions.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of VAT IT’s market.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop and accomplish goals and strategic plans set out for the Chicago business
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses if requested
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries in a professional manner
- Reviewing your own performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets and approach management if you need assistance in achieving those
- Attending team meetings on time and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management and following up with customers and internal stakeholders. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally and internationally in order to reach agreed targets, if applicable.
- A keen eye for detail and good administration skills.
- Individual must be able to cope with deadlines and pressure.
- Drive and motivation is required!